Expand your ADHD Coaching Practice to include expertise in Career Services, and easily be identified as a Coach that understands the process of career development issues with ADHD.
Don’t risk losing your client by “handing him off” to a Career Professional to deal with the “Career piece.” Instead, learn to utilize sound methods and practices that will enable you to work effectively in identifying appropriate careers and job environments given your clients’ strengths and challenges.
Earn your Career Services Specialty (CSS) Training credential with this new course designed especially for ADHD Coaches:
Course will include:
- Six 2-hour cyber training sessions, followed by an individual supervision session.
- Training will progress throughout 6 consecutive weeks. Successful completion will result in receiving CSS certification.
- Classes will be limited to 20 participants to allow for individualized support.
- Cost for entire CSS Training is $750 for Certified ADHD Coaches, and $600 for EDGE Coaches.
- 13 ICF credits
Career Services Specialty Training Overview
Trainings led by Wilma Fellman, M.Ed, LPC, a Career Counselor for over 28 years, and Victoria Roche, MSW, PCC, both career counselors specializing in ADHD/LD
- Twelve hours of competency-based class, using Finding A Career That Works For You (2nd Edition-W. Fellman) as text. Coaches are responsible for obtaining text prior to start of training, as it will be needed immediately.
- One hour of individual supervision included. Additional supervision available separately on an ongoing basis.
- Participants will be expected to complete weekly readings, resulting in completion of homework activities.
- Upon satisfactory completion of training competencies CSS Certification will be provided.
Training is tentatively scheduled for 6 Fridays in November/early December. For more information contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1-888-718-8886.