Looking for quick low down of why an ADHD coach is for you? Here are 15 reasons to get a coach!
- ADHD coaching works the same way as an athletic coach, only the game is life.
- Your coach won’t make you work on things you don’t care about.
- You set the agenda for your coach – not your parents (or partner or anyone else).
- Your coach isn’t a punishment.
- Your coach isn’t there to “fix” you.
- You set the agenda.
- You decide what’s important.
- Your coach supports you and helps you stay on track.
- Your coach understands the unique challenges of ADHD and may even have it him or herself.
- Your coach doesn’t focus on your ADHD – unless you want them to.
- You don’t even have to have ADHD to use a coach.
- Your coach can help you figure out how to be more organized in a way that works for you.
- Coaching reduces stress — helping you find ways to stop being late, stop losing things, manage your money, and get assignments done on time.
- Your coach will also help you apply these new skills to achieving the things you want most in life.
- You get to talk to your coach for 30 minutes (free) before you commit to working with her.