For years CEOs have had executives coaches. At the Edge Foundation, we believe that if a coach gives CEOs their edge for success, then the same strategies should be employed to help students successfully reach their full potential too.
STUDENTS BELIEVE IN EDGE COACHING
- –Jordan T."My coach really helped me focus on what I needed to do. When I break down what I need to do each week, it makes it easier to think about each task and get it done quicker.”
- Rachel"My coach made me ask questions and get my own answers. I loved the support and direction coaching gives me."I will be the only person in my family on track to graduate. My siblings and parents all had trouble graduating. Coaching and the support I get from it is what gives me confidence I can make it through."
- "My coach made me ask questions and get my own answers. I loved the support and direction coaching gives me."Alicia B.
- Rozzland K.“My coach helped me organize my academic schedule, gain confidence and become a better student who works harder and is more focused than before."
- “The coaching our son received changed his life! The coaching techniques taught him to structure his activities and get them done. He now has a successful career. We found that the coaching component was an absolutely essential element."Parents of a student with ADD
How to Get an Edge Coach
It’s as easy as one, two, three!
Step 1 – Contact Us
To get an Edge Coach, all you do is contact us. For students under 18 years of age, parents will participate in all phases of the application process. For students 18 years and older, it is expected that the student take the initiative for selecting his or her own coach and that the parents take a supportive but secondary role.
Step 2 – Our Coach Matchmaker Goes to Work
Our coach matchmaker, based on our conversations with you and your parents, will identify which of our coaches is the best fit for you. You and the prospective coach talk with each other (if the student is under 18, both the parents and student will talk with the coach), and determine whether it is an appropriate fit.
Step 3 – Select Coach
Once you have decided on the right coach for you, the parent or the individual (if 18 years or older) and coach will sign a contract and commence coaching. Payment for services will be made directly to the Edge Foundation.
It’s that easy!
Contact us today to learn more about Edge Individual Coaching.
Denise von Pressentin
Contact Edge Foundation
Founder, Chairman, and CEO
Contact Edge Foundation
Click the button below to apply for a coach online.
Click the button below if you are already a client and want to pay your coaching fees.