The Edge Foundation, through its cadre of specially trained Edge Coaches, helps students realize their potential and pursue their passion.
EDGE COACHING WORKS
- –Jordan T."My coach really helped me focus on what I needed to do. When I break down what I need to do each week, it makes it easier to think about each task and get it done quicker.”
- Rachel"My coach made me ask questions and get my own answers. I loved the support and direction coaching gives me."I will be the only person in my family on track to graduate. My siblings and parents all had trouble graduating. Coaching and the support I get from it is what gives me confidence I can make it through."
- "My coach made me ask questions and get my own answers. I loved the support and direction coaching gives me."Alicia B.
- Rozzland K.“My coach helped me organize my academic schedule, gain confidence and become a better student who works harder and is more focused than before."
- “The coaching our son received changed his life! The coaching techniques taught him to structure his activities and get them done. He now has a successful career. We found that the coaching component was an absolutely essential element."Parents of a student with ADD
Contact us today to learn more about Edge Coaching for your child.
Denise von Pressentin
Contact Denise von Pressentin
Founder, Chairman & CEO
Contact Neil Peterson
Click the button below to apply for a coach online.