A note from Edge Foundation founder, Neil Peterson.
Five years ago, I had a conversation with my daughter, Kelsey, who shared with me her pride in her academic turnaround due to working with her ADHD coach. She dreamed of sharing her experience with other students. Since that time the ideas we discussed have grown into a thriving foundation that pioneers effective, new approaches empowering students with ADHD to succeed.
- Each contribution of $50 will help ensure new students with ADHD will benefit from this scientifically-provenintervention.
- Your contribution of $100 will help ensure that Edge can continue to provide coaching in previously under-performing, low-income schools.
- A gift of $250 goes a long way to providing a coaching scholarship for a student with ADHD.
By donating here, you join me in supporting the momentum of Kelsey’s dream, bring coaching to more students and help us meet the challenges of the year ahead.
On behalf of our staff, board of directors and each of the students whose lives we impact on a daily basis, I want to thank you for your generosity and wish you a happy holiday and a prosperous New Year.
Founder and CEO
P.S. Did you know….
- Students with ADHD are more than 3 times more likely to be held back compared to those without ADHD.
- Students with ADHD are twice as likely to drop out of high school compared to those without ADHD.
- Students with ADHD are 7 times less likely to graduate college than those without ADHD.
- Students with ADHD are 3 times more likely to get suspended from school compared to those without ADHD.
- Edge Foundation’s ADHD coaching has been scientifically proven to improve the skills and executive functions that students with ADHD need for academic and life success.