Ernest M. Camacho is the founder and President of Pacifica Services, Inc., a privately-owned Hispanic firm headquartered in Pasadena, California. Since 1979, Pacifica has been a trusted leader in engineering services with a reputation for providing quality services and loyalty to its clients.
Under the leadership of Mr. Camacho, Pacifica has been recognized by Hispanic Business Magazine as the nation’s 2nd fastest growing Hispanic owned business and was honored by the Latin Business Association of Los Angeles as the Outstanding Established Business of the Year.
Throughout his career, Mr. Camacho has been active in the community, serving as a Director on a wide variety of Boards including the:
- California High Speed Rail Authority Board of Directors,
- Hollywood Presbyterian Medical Center Board of Directors,
- Loyola Marymount University Board of Regents,
- Latin American Management Association Board of Directors,
- Pasadena AAF Rose Bowl Board of Directors,
- and the Rail Construction Corporation Board of Directors.
Mr. Camacho is a highly successful product of East Los Angeles who shares his expertise, leadership, experience and insights with business, educational and community organizations advocating for Latino leaders and businesses.