Access Your Free Copy of
Women and ADHD
Are You Struggling at Home, at Work and with Relationships?
Wondering If It Could Be ADHD?
Our FREE Guide, Women and ADHD,
Provides the Information You Need to
Understand the Challenges, Symptoms, Diagnosis and Treatment for ADHD
Women and ADHD includes valuable tips and information you can start using today!
Does this sound like you?
Some signs of potential ADHD in women may include:
- Feeling overwhelmed in crowded or busy environments
- Struggling to stay organized and on top of routine things
- Experiencing large swings in energy and activity levels
- Difficulty coping in social situations and missing routine social cues
- Regularly experiencing feelings of low self-esteem
- Unable to manage clutter and organize your household
- Difficulty with routine money management
- Spend a lot of time and effort to look “normal,” and hope no one notices the real you
- Difficulty following conversations unless you’re the one talking or it’s a topic you find very interesting
- Trouble creating and maintaining friendships
Request Your FREE Copy of
Women and ADHD Today!
Time for a change!
The Women and ADHD article helps you:
- Learn how ADHD presents differently in men and women and why girls and women are often not diagnosed
- How ADHD impacts women and the symptoms of ADHD in women
- How the estrogen cycle affects ADHD symptoms
- The steps to getting a diagnosis of ADHD
- How to come to terms with your ADHD diagnosis and improve your quality of life
And much more!
Want More Help For Your ADHD?
Working with an Edge Coach is the fastest way to develop the executive function skills vital to improving your home life, social life and worklife. The Edge Foundation matches you with a compatible, certified ADHD coach who is specially trained to help develop these skills so you can experience the quality of life you want.