We Support Families With Our Free ADHD Parent Care Package
Is Your ADHD Teen or Young Adult Struggling in School?
Our FREE Guide, An ADHD Parent Care Package,
Provides the Support and Information You Need to
Help Your ADHD Teen or Young Adult Succeed
The key to success is learning the “executive function” skills that make studying easier and more effective, and give your child the self-confidence and motivation they need to take control of their lives.
An ADHD Parent Care Package includes valuable tips and information you can start using today!
Does this sound like your ADHD teen or young adult?
- I do my homework but forget to hand it in.
- I have trouble staying focused on the things I know I “should” be doing.
- Sometimes class is so boring I can hardly stand it.
- I keep promising myself I won’t procrastinate, but I keep finding myself doing it at the last minute, again.
- Sometimes an assignment seems so huge, I just can’t figure out how to get started on it. And even when I do get motivated to begin, I feel like I never get anything finished.
- I know I’ll feel better when I go to bed on time, but I just can’t sleep until I’m totally exhausted.
- I’m late way more often than I want to be. It’s so hard to get out of the door on time.
This can change!
Request Your FREE Copy of
ADHD Parent Care Package Today!
An ADHD Parent Care Package helps you:
- Learn vital facts about ADHD to share with family and friends
- Understand executive functioning and how it impacts your child’s ability to learn
- Provides information about an ADHD student’s legal rights and responsibilities
- Find out how to mitigate the risks of being an ADHD teen
- Discover how executive function coaching provides a non-medicated method proven to work with ADHD
And much more!
The Edge Foundation has helped hundreds of students succeed in school and on the job, and the success of our techniques is backed by university research.
“This study demonstrated that the Edge coaching model was highly effective in helping students improve executive functioning and related skills as measured by the Learning and Study Strategies Inventory. The magnitude of the effect size for self-regulation was more than double the typical educational intervention, and executive functioning was quadruple. Findings with effect sizes that large are rare.”
Wayne State University research study by the College of Education’s Center for Self-Determination and Transition
Want More Help For Your ADHD Teen or Young Adult?
Working with an Edge Coach is the fastest way to get the skills your ADHD son or daughter needs to be successful in school. The Edge Foundation matches them with a compatible, certified ADHD coach who is specially trained to help develop the executive functioning skills they need to reach their full potential.
An Edge Coach can make the difference between your child’s success and failure in school and in life. So why wait?