At the Edge Foundation we provide coaching that gives youth the edge they need to successfully manage their lives and their executive functioning challenges so they can reach their full potential. We have recruited and trained some of the best coaches in the business. Join us and discover the benefits of being an Edge Coach.
INDIVIDUALS TALK ABOUT THE EFFECTIVENESS OF EDGE COACHING
- –Jordan T."My coach really helped me focus on what I needed to do. When I break down what I need to do each week, it makes it easier to think about each task and get it done quicker.”
- Rachel"My coach made me ask questions and get my own answers. I loved the support and direction coaching gives me."I will be the only person in my family on track to graduate. My siblings and parents all had trouble graduating. Coaching and the support I get from it is what gives me confidence I can make it through."
- "My coach made me ask questions and get my own answers. I loved the support and direction coaching gives me."Alicia B.
- Rozzland K.“My coach helped me organize my academic schedule, gain confidence and become a better student who works harder and is more focused than before."
- “The coaching our son received changed his life! The coaching techniques taught him to structure his activities and get them done. He now has a successful career. We found that the coaching component was an absolutely essential element."Parents of a student with ADD
Denise von Pressentin
Or, if you are ready to get started, click the Apply button to apply online.